Taking a relaxing soak in the secret hot spring wraps your body and mind in nature.
A large communal bathhouse Kaboku-no-Yu has two baths: Ki-no-Yu, which is made of wood with bright light shining in, and Ishi-no-Yu, which is bright and luxurious.
Both Ki-no-Yu and Ishi-no-Yu have an open-air bath. You can enjoy each taste and feel peace of mind like being surrounded by nature.
In addition to the large communal bath in the main building, you can also use the open-air bath in your annex room. Please spend a luxurious and private time.
Hot Spring Facilities
Main Building Ki-no-Yu Large Communal Bath
A large wooden bath with bright light shining in.
Please enjoy the warmth of wood and the relaxation of nature.
Main Building Ki-no-Yu Open-air Bath
An open-air bath in Ki-no-Yu. Feel the nature of Minamiaizu in the wooden bath.
Main Building Ishi-no-Yu Large Communal Bath
A large communal bath which is bright and luxurious.
The stone bath in the nature of Minamiaizu is also exceptional.
Main Building Ishi-no-Yu Open-air Bath
An open-air bath in Ishi-no-Yu. Enjoy the four seasons of Minamiaizu in the stone bath.
Main Building Family Bath (Private Bath)
You can feel free to spend your own time with your partner or family.
We are currently undergoing renovation work by the end of November, 2021. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, and thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Annex Private Open-air Bath
Each annex guest room also has an open-air bath. Enjoy Azuki hot spring in the private open-air bath.
Spring Quality and Efficacy
- Source temperature
- Spring source
- Azuki Onsen hot spring No.3
- Nature of spring
- Simple hot spring (weakly alkalline hypotonicity elevated temperature spring)
- 【General indications】
- Chronic pain or stiffness in muscles or joints (chronic phase such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, low back pain, neuralgia, frozen shoulder, bruise, sprain)
- Muscle stiffness in motor paralysis
- Cold sensitivity
- Peripheral circulatory disorder
- Decreased gastrointestinal function (stomach heaviness, intestinal gas buildup, etc.)
- Mild hypertension
- Impaired glucose tolerance (diabetes)
- Mild hypercholesterolemia
- Mild asthma or emphysema
- Hemorrhoid pain
- Symptoms of stress (sleep disorders, depression, etc.)
- Post-illness recovery period
- Fatigue recovery
- Health Promotion
- 【Spring quality indications】
- Autonomic instability
- Depressed state
- Amount of discharge
- 300 liters/min
- For drinking
- Not drinkable
- The large communal baths in Kaboku no Yado are only available to hotel guests.
- There are two types of large communal baths, Ki-no-Yu and Ishi-no-Yu. The men and women's bath switch at 12:00 am.
- The open-air baths are available in both Ki-no-Yu and Ishi-no-Yu.
- The hours of operation are from 5:30 am to 9:00 am and from 3:00 pm to 12:00 am.
- The hours of operation may change due to maintenance.
- Shampoos, conditioners, and body soaps are provided at the baths.